Cold Process Soap Making Private 1-on-1 Workshop
Learn the cold process soap making at your own pace and have the class tailored by your needs.
Exclusive private soap making workshop just for you!
Simply tell us what you would like to learn, then we will schedule with you.
What you need to know about the workshop/ class:
- The materials we use to make the soap are all natural and you will bring home a loaf of soap.
- The fee includes all of the materials and the usage of the tools. (You'll need to bring a towel to hold and keep your creation warm though)
- Safety equipments, such as aprons, safety goggles, masks and gloves will be provided. We will be working with a chemical called "Sodium hydroxide (lye) " (Lye is used in the saponification process to turn oil into soap - no sodium hydroxide remains in the finished product.)
- THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR ADULTS ONLY and it requires your full attention while making the cold process soap.
- If you're high school students and would like to attend, you'd need to provide the approval by your parent or guardian.
- No pets allowed in the workshop for safety's sake.
Your fee options:
- Bring your own load mold of capacity at least 2 lb and the depth 2 inches or more $89
- with a silicone soap mold in a wood box $99
Registration and Cancellation Policy (Must Read):
- In order to receive a refund, cancellation notice must be sent at least 48 hours before the workshop.
- Cancellation within 24~48 hours before the workshop will be issued a workshop credit for the next available session in 6 months.
- Cancellation less than 24 hours before the workshop will not be issued any refund nor credit under any circumstances.